News: North Charleston apartment fire leaves one family homeless
Published on March 30th, 2021
NORTH CHARLESTON, SC – A family has been displaced after their apartment caught fire Monday morning, reports ABC 4.
The fire started in the Driftwood Apartments complex on Stall Road at 9:12 AM on March 29th. Emergency responders were able to quickly extinguish the blaze, which had reportedly been caused by a candle left burning.
No injuries were reported, but one family’s apartment was severely damaged.
The American Red Cross is assisting the family at this time.
If you have recently suffered an injury or the loss of your home due to a fire, Evans Moore, LLC is here for you in this difficult time. The experienced South Carolina personal injury lawyers at Evans Moore, LLC have experience helping people like you get compensation for medical bills and other related expenses. Contact us today at (843) 995-5000.