Have you been injured recently in an accident in the Kingstree area? If your accident was due to someone else’s negligence, you could be entitled to significant compensation for all your medical expenses and more. However, to successfully pursue a personal injury claim, you will want to consult with the lawyers at Evans Moore, LLC.
Scott C. Evans and James B. Moore III bring extensive legal and courtroom experience to every case. Mr. Evans and Mr. Moore collaborate on every case, providing you with twice as much legal experience. We have been taking on complex cases together and getting results since 2010, and we are ready to apply that same high-quality, aggressive legal assistance to your case as well.
Our firm has been responsible for recovering more than $100 million in compensation for victims of accidents in Kingstree and across South Carolina. We have also won multiple cases that resulted in multi-million dollar verdicts.
Additionally, our dynamic legal skills have won us numerous awards, including a place on the Super Lawyers list and on the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys’ list for 10 Best Attorneys in 2017 for Client Satisfaction.
If you have been injured in an accident, come to Kingstree personal injury lawyers at Evans Moore, LLC for the best legal assistance in pursuing your injury claim. You can contact us at (843) 995-5000, by filling out our email form, or by clicking on our live chat feature.
How to Know It Is Time to Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer
Many people think they can handle their compensation claims on their own, but this can be a grave mistake for many reasons. To begin with, because you likely lack a thorough knowledge of South Carolina law, representing yourself makes it far more likely you will not receive full compensation. You may even lose out on any compensation entirely.
At the same time, pursuing a claim on your own can be incredibly stressful. You have to fill out every form, make every phone call, collect all the evidence, and make every legal argument by yourself. That is far too much to expect of yourself while you are trying to recover from an accident.
That is why when you have sustained injuries in an accident and you suspect that someone else’s negligence is at fault for the harm you have suffered, you need to contact a qualified personal injury lawyer.
Why Kingstree Residents Choose Evans Moore, LLC for Their Cases
In Kingstree, Evans Moore, LLC is the best choice to handle your personal injury claim, for all of the following reasons:
Success: Firm founders Scott C. Evans and James B. Moore III have won more than $40 million in compensation for their clients since they began working together in 2010. Both lawyers have individually won cases with multi-million dollar verdicts. This success has earned them national attention for their impressive, repeated results.
Experience: Scott C. Evans and James B. Moore III both worked in the Federal and State Court systems before turning to private practice. This background has given them extensive experience in the court system and the law that helps them better understand their clients’ cases and the best strategies for winning them.
Prestige: Our firm has enjoyed years of praise from clients and fellow lawyers alike, resulting in accolades and prestigious awards, including:
- “Rising Star” recognition in South Carolina Super Lawyers Magazine
- Named among Top 40 Lawyers Under 40 by American Society of Legal Advocates
- Named among Top 10 Jury Verdicts of 2016 by South Carolina Lawyers’ Weekly
- Named among Top 10 Best Attorneys in 2017 for Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
The personal touch: A unique benefit of our firm is that both of our founding partners handle every case as a team. This means that you will benefit from the unique perspectives of two highly qualified lawyers in every aspect of your case.
Our firm always provides the same high-quality legal services to our clients. We use all of our knowledge, experience, and dedication in every case. That is why we have been able to achieve so much for our clients.
Learn More About Our Lawyers
When you work with the injury attorneys at Evans Moore, LLC, you always work with our native South Carolinian founding partners. We believe in working closely with our clients, which is why we feel it is so important that you get to know us as well as we get to you know.
Scott C. Evans: A native of Summerville, South Carolina, Scott C. Evans has been distinguishing himself as an advocate for the injured since law school, where he helped with litigation related to a 2005 train derailment. His prestigious, successful career has allowed him to expand his legal focus to include injury, institutional negligence, and wrongful death claims that occur in Kingstree and throughout South Carolina.
James B. Moore III: As the third generation of his family to enter the legal field, James B. Moore has always taken the law seriously. He has distinguished himself throughout his career for his dedication and persistence on behalf of his clients. That has led to more than $20 million in recovered compensation in personal injury, wrongful death, and civil rights actions.
The Types of Cases We Can Help You With
Personal injury law is a vast category that includes many different kinds of claims. Evans Moore, LLC has handled thousands of cases, giving us the knowledge to help you recover the compensation you are entitled to. We have extensive experience fighting for our clients in all of the following practice areas:
- Auto accidents: If someone’s negligence on the road resulted in your injuries, we can help you get the compensation you need to get better.
- Truck accidents: Commercial trucks are large, often poorly maintained, and driven by tired or distracted drivers. We will help you fight the truck companies to get compensation for your potentially life-altering injuries.
- Dram shop drunk driving accidents: Businesses serving alcohol have a responsibility not to serve those who are obviously impaired. If they violated this duty and one of their patrons causes a drunk driving accident, we can help you hold both the driver and the business accountable.
- Workers’ compensation: If you have been injured at work, you have a right to assistance. We will help make sure you get the full compensation you are entitled to.
- Products liability: A dangerous product can have deadly consequences. When manufacturers or retail establishments fail to protect their customers, we can hold them liable for any resulting injuries.
- Hospital negligence: Doctors and nurses hold your life in their hands. When they fail to provide you the standard of care you deserve, we can hold them responsible for your resulting complications.
- Nursing home abuse: Whether your relative is being maliciously abused or negligently uncared for, we can hold the nursing home and staff members responsible for your loved one’s injuries and pain.
- Wrongful death: A wrongful death is unforgivable. We will help you get closure, justice, and compensation.
Whatever the nature of your accident, contact us immediately if you suffered serious injuries as the result of another party’s negligence in the Kingstree area.
Statistics About Our Pactice Areas
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), South Carolina has a far higher rate of traffic fatalities than the average state. At 1.86 deaths for every 100 million vehicle miles traveled, the rate is about 33 percent higher than the U.S. average of 1.18 and is about triple the best rate in the country, which is 0.63. South Carolina also has a higher rate of alcohol-related driving fatalities, with 33 percent of all fatal accidents involving alcohol, compared to 28 percent nationally and 19 percent in the best state.
Meanwhile, a research brief written by the National Center on Elder Abuse found that nearly one in three nursing homes had been cited for violations of federal standards meant to keep residents safe. Almost one in 10 had violations that caused either serious harm or death. Even worse, 44 percent of nursing home residents reported they had been abused, and 95 percent reported they had either seen neglect or been neglected themselves.
Motor vehicle accidents and elder abuse are just two of the many areas of law we practice in every day. With so many problems plaguing our community, Evans Moore, LLC is dedicated to helping our neighbors recover from accidents and injuries.
Bring Your Case to Evans Moore, LLC Today
Evans Moore, LLC believes in helping make Kingstree a safer place to live by helping those in our community who have been injured in accidents. As South Carolina natives, we consider Kingstree a part of our home. Our clients are our neighbors, and we are dedicated to treating them as such.
If you have been hurt in an accident in Kingstree or elsewhere in South Carolina, come to Evans Moore, LLC where we will use all of our experience and legal skill to pursue your case for you. Contact us at (843) 995-5000 or by filling out an email form to set up a free consultation with us today.