James Island Personal Injury and Victims’ Rights Attorneys
If you were injured in an accident caused by another person or a company, do not hesitate to call Evans Moore, LLC. You might be entitled to compensation for the injuries you suffered. We could help you hold the at-fault party liable for their actions.
We understand how devastating it is to get hurt in a preventable accident. Someone else didn’t take the necessary safety precautions to avoid harming you. When you find yourself injured, in pain, and forced to seek medical treatment to recover, the last thing you want to worry about is handling a personal injury case.
At Evans Moore, LLC, we have extensive experience advocating for the rights of accident victims in James Island, South Carolina. We will use our knowledge of state laws and available resources to build a solid personal injury case and try to reach your desired outcome. You deserve to recover the money you’re owed to pay for your medical care and compensate for the additional losses you suffered.
Why You Should Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer
Although you might think you can pursue a personal injury case without a lawyer, there are various challenges you could face. You could encounter an obstacle you don’t know how to overcome or miss a crucial deadline while working on a lawsuit. Without a knowledgeable and experienced legal team by your side, you will likely end up with less compensation than you deserve or with nothing at all.
You need to seek legal representation immediately after suffering injuries in an accident due to someone else’s negligence. You should have an opportunity to pursue the money you need to afford your medical bills and other expenses. When you hire a lawyer, you can let them handle every legal aspect of your personal injury case while you focus on attending your doctor’s appointments so you can heal.
Why Choose Evans Moore, LLC?
At Evans Moore, LLC, our personal injury and victims’ rights attorneys in James Island, SC, know what it takes to get the job done. We will review the circumstances of your case and determine the strategy we need to use to prove that someone else should be held liable for your injury. We can obtain all available evidence and complete each step of the insurance claims process from start to finish. If necessary, we can file a lawsuit and take your case to court.
Evans Moore, LLC has a track record of success representing accident victims in personal injury cases. Since 2010, we have recovered more than $40 million for our clients. Multiple organizations have recognized us for our work, including Super Lawyers, the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys, and the American Society of Legal Advocates’ Top 40 Lawyers Under 40. We’re proud of the reputation we have maintained over the years and strive to provide dependable legal services to those in need.
Personal Injury Cases Evans Moore, LLC Handles
Evans Moore, LLC takes a range of personal injury cases, such as:
- Workers’ compensation – As an employee suffering an on-the-job injury or illness, you deserve workers’ compensation benefits to pay for your medical treatment and replace part of your lost income.
- Truck accidents – Accidents involving commercial trucks are often traumatic and lead to severe injuries. The truck driver or trucking company could be at fault.
- Premises liability – We can help you hold the property owner liable if your injuries resulted from the dangerous conditions on their property.
- Brain injuries – A brain injury is serious and can lead to various complications. Whether you were in a motor vehicle accident or took a violent fall on someone else’s property, we could represent you in your case.
- Jail misconduct – We help inmates harmed by the unsafe conditions of the jail or mistreatment by an employee seek the justice they deserve.
- Dram shop liability – Holding an establishment responsible for overserving an intoxicated individual can be challenging. You deserve compensation for your injuries if that person caused an accident while driving under the influence.
- Wrongful death – We represent surviving family members in wrongful death cases against negligent individuals and companies for causing their loved one’s death.
- Car accidents – Since South Carolina is a fault car accident state, you could file a claim with the at-fault driver’s auto insurance carrier for a settlement to compensate for your losses.
- Medical malpractice – Healthcare professionals may injure their patients when an error occurs. Whether prescribing the wrong medication or failing to provide adequate post-surgical care, they could be liable for their patient’s injury or death.
- Nursing home abuse – Unfortunately, older adults are vulnerable to instances of abuse and neglect. We could help you pursue compensation from the nursing home for the injury your loved one suffered.
- Products liability – Defective products can harm consumers even when they are used as intended. Errors in the design, manufacture, or marketing of the product can place consumers in danger.
If you suffered injuries or lost a loved one due to someone’s negligent actions, contact Evans Moore, LLC immediately. We have successfully represented James Island clients in cases against individuals and companies responsible for their injuries. We are ready to speak with you about the accident you were involved in and advise you about what we can do to help.
Compensation Available in a Personal Injury Case
You can file an insurance claim or lawsuit for compensation for the losses you suffered, such as:
- Pain and suffering
- Medical bills
- Out-of-pocket expenses
- Lost wages
- Lost earning capacity
- Scarring or disfigurement
- Property damage
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
In a lawsuit, you might also be able to pursue punitive damages. This form of compensation is available if you can show clear and convincing evidence of the defendant’s wanton, willful, or reckless conduct.
Speak to a Trusted James Island Personal Injury and Victims’ Right Attorney
If someone else’s negligence resulted in your injuries in an accident, reach out to Evans Moore, LLC right now. We will advocate for your rights and aggressively pursue the maximum possible compensation for you. You can depend on us to help you navigate this difficult time in your life and try to achieve a positive result in your personal injury case.
Call (843) 995-5000 today for a free consultation or contact us online.