North Santee Personal Injury Lawyers
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident in North Santee or the surrounding areas, it is vital that you speak with an attorney who has the experience necessary to represent you and your interests and get you the compensation that you deserve. The North Santee personal injury attorneys of Evans Moore, LLC are here to fight for you and your family. We will work tirelessly to hold the responsible party accountable and get you the justice that you are owed.
If you have been hurt in an accident, contact our lawyers at (843) 995-5000 or reach out to us online.
Why Do I Need a Lawyer?
Victims have many questions in the wake of an accident. Your short or long-term health has been impacted, as well as your ability to work and spend time with your family. Evans Moore, LLC can help you get answers to these questions so that you can get back to normal following a serious personal injury accident.
After a serious accident, you may be entitled to financial compensation. This compensation can be used to cover the medical costs of recovery, as well as property damage, lost wages, suffering, and many other aspects of your recovery.
The personal injury claim process can be daunting. An experienced legal professional can navigate the complicated legal process so that you get the compensation you deserve. Your suffering extends beyond the mere cost of the accident, and at Evans Moore, LLC, we will work to get the full compensation that you deserve while handling all the legal processes for you.
How Can Evans Moore, LLC Help With My Personal Injury Case?
If you or a loved one have been the victim of an accident caused by someone else’s action or inaction, the North Santee personal injury lawyers of Evans Moore, LLC are here to guide you through your injury case, get you the compensation that you deserve, and help you get back on your feet.
Evans Moore, LLC has the necessary experience, knowledge, and resources to help you win your case. We are a firm that knows how to achieve results because we have a long track record of success. Each case is unique, and each client receives individualized attention. We believe that this relationship is a critical part of winning your case and getting you financial compensation.
The attorneys of Evans Moore, LLC have the resume to give you results. Before Evans Moore, LLC was founded in 2010, Scott C. Evans and James B. Moore III worked in the state and federal court system for several years. Both of our attorneys will work on your case, ensuring that you will have the firm’s full attention and resources. We will help you to get the justice you deserve and get your life back after an accident.
Cases We Handle
The North Santee personal injury attorneys of Evans Moore, LLC offer experience in numerous areas of injury law, including:
- Car Accidents — If you or a loved one was injured as a result of another motorist’s negligence, you are entitled to financial compensation. There are many reasons auto accidents occur (reckless driving, auto defects, drunk driving, and others). We have represented many different auto accident cases and victims and are prepared to bring our experience and knowledge to your case.
- Hospital Negligence — Hospitals are supposed to be places to heal and undergo treatment. Unfortunately, they can also be home to medical malpractice when the hospital staff does not take the care they should in addressing your needs. The North Santee personal injury lawyers at Evans Moore, LLC are ready to assist you with your case, whether it was due to an incorrect procedure, a failure to administer care, or a failure to administer care promptly.
- Nursing Home Negligence — We often trust the care of our elderly to a nursing home. These facilities must be held accountable if your loved one was the victim of nursing home abuse. Physical, mental and sexual abuse, as well as medication theft and prescription errors are among the many forms of abuse that happen in nursing homes across South Carolina and the United States. The North Santee personal injury lawyers at Evans Moore, LLC can assist you in taking legal action against a nursing home that has abused you or a loved one.
- Truck Accidents — Trucking-related accidents often carry their own risks and legal processes. Often, the scale of the damage is far greater in a trucking accident and can happen for several reasons, including poor driving, drunk driving, and mechanical issues with the truck itself. If the accident was caused by negligence, you might be entitled to financial compensation.
The above are just a few types of personal injury cases that we handle. We have experience in many other practice areas of personal injury law and are ready to assist you at any time with your case:
- Brain Injuries
- Civil rights abuses
- Defective medical devices
- Dram shop liability
- Insurance bad faith
- Jail misconduct
- Medical malpractice
- Personal injury
- Police misconduct
- Premises liability
- Product liability
- Sexual misconduct
- Workers’ compensation
- Wrongful death
No matter your case, Evans Moore, LLC can use our experience and knowledge to help you get the justice you deserve so that you can return your life to normal. When an injury threatens your well-being, you need a lawyer who can understand your case and take legal action to hold the responsible parties accountable. Contact the North Santee personal injury lawyers at Evans Moore, LLC today for a free overview of your case.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should if I was involved in an accident?
If you were hurt in an accident, the first thing you’ll want to do is to go to a doctor for a thorough examination, even if you do not believe you have been injured. Pain and injuries can emerge much later, and in determining potential compensation, it is essential to find out about these injuries as early as possible.
You will also need to familiarize yourself with the statutes of limitations for a South Carolina personal injury claim. Call Evans Moore, LLC to discuss your case and discover what options you may have based on when the accident occurred.
What damages may I be entitled?
As an accident victim, if you are found to be less than 50 percent at fault in South Carolina, you are entitled to a piece of the total compensation. You may be entitled to all losses you incurred as a result of the accident. This can include unpaid wages, medical expenses, and any rehabilitation costs. You may also be eligible for compensation based on any pain or suffering you experienced as a result of the accident.
Will the information I share with Evans Moore, LLC remain confidential?
Based on the principle of attorney-client privilege, your information will remain confidential. This means that it is especially crucial that with Evans Moore, LLC, you disclose any details that may be pertinent to your case, including prior injuries. Failure to disclose this information may hamper our efforts to retrieve compensation while we are representing you.
What if I was in an auto accident and the person that hit me is uninsured?
South Carolina law requires that motorists purchase both regular liability insurance and uninsured motorist coverage. Even though you must purchase this coverage, the uninsured motorist coverage claim process can be daunting, and an experienced personal injury lawyer will be able to increase your chances of getting the compensation that you deserve.
Can I pass along an in-progress claim to you?
Many of our clients have already begun the claims process on their own before approaching us. Medical expenses, pain and suffering, and other expenses may prevent them from putting in the effort required to pursue the claim on their own. Once a client retains us, we will collect the needed information and direct the insurance companies to our office. That way, our clients can focus on recovering from their injuries and spending time with their loved ones.
Contact Evans Moore, LLC today for a free consultation
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident in North Santee or South Carolina, the North Santee personal injury lawyers of Evans Moore, LLC are here to assess your case, get you the compensation for your injuries and expenses, get your life back on track ,and get you get the justice you deserve.
If you have been injured in an accident, it is important that you do not delay in pursuing a claim. Call the North Santee personal injury lawyers of Evans Moore, LLC today to speak with a legal professional about your case. Give us a call at (843) 995-5000, or you may also fill out a form on our website or use our live chat feature.