Pawleys Island Personal Injury and Worker’s Rights Lawyers
Dealing with the pain and suffering, medical costs, and loss of potential wages due to a personal injury can be devastating. Often, the accident that caused your injuries could have been avoided, if the other party had acted responsibly. At Evans Moore, LLC, we understand how dealing with an injury can be extremely stressful, and we want to give you peace of mind that someone is working to help you recover financially while you focus on recovering from your injuries.
When you are injured in an accident at no fault of your own, you should not be held responsible for your medical bills, therapy costs, and lost wages from time away from work. We understand what you are going through and we are here to help.
For help with your case, contact Evans Moore, LLC today by calling (843) 995-5000, utilizing our live chat option, or filling out a contact information form.
Do I Need a Personal Injury and Victim’s Rights Lawyer?
If you have sustained injuries due to the negligent actions of another person, it is in your best interest to hire an attorney to be on your side if you choose to go after compensation. A personal injury and victim’s rights attorney will fight for the compensation you deserve, and at Evans Moore, LLC we will not settle for anything less than what you are owed under the law.
We understand that if you have suffered an injury due to another’s negligence, the struggles you are facing makes it challenging to focus on anything but recovery. Hiring an attorney may be the last thing on your mind during this trying time. However, you may be entitled to financial compensation if the accident was caused by another person’s negligence and could have been avoided. Contact an experienced Pawleys Island City personal injury lawyer today. Our team will be able to guide you through the legal process and advocate on your behalf.
Why Choose Evans Moore, LLC to Represent Me?
We have been helping people and small businesses throughout South Carolina for over the past seven years. Our firm has earned a reputation for our verdicts and settlements recovered. Our attorneys have recovered over $34 million in compensation for our clients. The American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys has named our attorneys in the 10 Best Attorneys in 2017 for Client Satisfaction. We have been named to Super Lawyers, and are listed on the American Society of Legal Advocates Top 40 Lawyers under 40.
We handle a wide variety of cases dealing with a severe injury, wrongful death, and civil rights. We have the resources and experience to properly handle a wide range of cases for individuals living in the Pawleys Island area. We have experience with the following claims:
- Brain Injuries – Sadly, brain injuries often have long-term or permanent effects. We have experience handling a wide variety of traumatic brain injuries including cases related to car accidents, bicycle accidents, violent assaults, sports injuries, and premises liabilities.
- Car Accidents – A car accidents can be emotionally and physically traumatic. We have experience with car accident cases including truck, motorcycle, bicycle, and rollover accidents to cases dealing with speeding, reckless driving, and road defects.
- Civil Rights – Our civil rights as American citizens should be protected at all costs. We recognize this fact and work with claims related to Title VII, Fair Housing Act, Section 1981, Section 1983.
- Defective Medical Devices – Although medical device quality is highly monitored, defective equipment still may be released on the market. This equipment can cause a lifetime of pain and anguish to consumers. Defective medical device claims seek to earn compensation for any costs associated with your subsequent medical care, any loss of income, and present and future pain and suffering.
- Dram Shop Liability – Establishments that serve alcohol have the duty to serve responsibly. This includes cutting someone off when you know they have had too much to drink. Dram Shop liability claims are complex and highly circumstantial so contact an attorney to discuss your case.
- Hospital Negligence – We expect doctors and hospital staff to give us the best care possible; however, sometimes a doctor’s negligence can have serious consequences. Hospital negligence claims include inadequate staffing, insufficient supervision, and failure to perform correct procedure.
- Insurance Bad Faith – Sometimes insurance companies do everything they can to limit their losses and will sometimes wrongly deny coverage when the policyholder needs it most. Common insurance bad faith claims include delayed, denied, and reduced claims as well as insurance fraud.
- Jail Misconduct – State and federal regulations are in place to prevent accidents from occurring. Common jail misconduct claims include prevention of the rightful access to medical care, physical abuse from police or prison guards, physical abuse from unmonitored inmates.
- Medical Malpractice – Doctors, medical staff, and the hospital are responsible for the care of each patient, and when they fail in their duty, they should be held accountable. Common medical malpractice cases include wrong diagnosis, delayed or improper treatment, surgical errors, improper medicine administration and much more.
- Nursing Home Negligence – Families should be able to trust that their loved ones are getting the care they deserve in a nursing home. Sadly, this is not always the case. We deal with negligent cases involving physical, emotional, and sexual abuse, neglect, medical errors, theft, falls, malnutrition, and dehydration.
- Personal Injury – If you have been injured in an accident in the Pawleys Island city area, you may be entitled to compensation for your pain, medical bills, lost wages, and other damages resulting from the accident.
- Police Misconduct -Police officers should be accountable for their actions at all times. Misconduct includes denial of emergency medical care, wrongful or unnecessary use of force, and wrongful arrest or detention.
- Premises Liability – Property owners have the responsibility to ensure that their property is safe from hazards. Common premises liability claims include slip and fall, elevator and escalator, injuries, porch collapse, stair collapse, dog bites, fires, lead paint poisoning, mercury poisoning, swimming pool injuries.
- Product Liability – Manufactures are responsible for ensuring their products are safe before being released to market. This includes defective medical devices, pharmaceuticals, defective household appliances, toxic food products and containers, dangerous childcare products and toys, defective vehicles, and design defects.
- Sexual Misconduct – Unfortunately, some people take advantage of their position and status and enter into sexual relationships with the people they hold institutional power over. We are prepared to help you seek compensation for any associated physical and emotional trauma, the cost of any associated medical care, and hold the person accountable for their actions.
- Truck Accidents – Truck accidents can often be horrific due to the sheer size of the vehicles involved. Trucking companies have a responsibility to ensure their drivers are working according to set safety standards. We have experience with truck accident claims involving drunk driving, mechanical defect or malfunction, employer negligence or liability, truck driver error, and no-zone accidents.
- Workers’ Comp – We understand how important it is to secure workers’ compensation in the event of a workplace injury. We will develop a legal strategy based on your specific situation in order to help you obtain the fair amount that you need to pay for your bills, lost wages, and support of your family. You may be eligible for workers’ comp if you have a workplace injury, permanent disability, or a temporary disability.
- Wrongful Death -A wrongful death claim may be pursued if you lost a loved one do to another’s negligence. The death of a loved one is always tragic, and it is often even more difficult to cope with if their death could have been avoided. Although a wrongful death claim will not bring your loved one back, it will hold the responsible party accountable to prevent it from happening to anyone else.
How Much Compensation am I Eligible for?
Each case is different, and it is impossible to guess what your claim may be worth before speaking with an attorney. Our team has successfully recovered over $34 million in compensation for our clients in South Carolina, and we’re ready to work for you. The nature and cause of the injury you or a loved one sustained will determine the amount of compensation you are eligible for. Contact a Pawleys Island attorney today to discuss your case in more detail.
South Carolina Car Accidents
While there are many statistics that indicate the volume of personal injury and civil right’s violations, car accidents are one of the biggest causes of serious injury accidents today. In a 2015 traffic study, by the South Carolina Department of Public Safety, there were 58,604 traffic injuries reported. If you or a loved one has sustained a personal injury at the fault of another, contact a Pawleys Island attorney today.
Evans Moore, LLC Will Fight for You
Evans Moore, LLC will stand up and fight for you if you have been injured in a car accident, slip-and-fall, porch collapse, or other accident caused by the negligent actions of another party. We have committed our professional careers to helping people just like you recover from serious injuries and move on with their lives.
With the help of an experienced attorney, clients are more likely to receive the compensation they deserve. Hiring a personal injury attorney will be an invaluable asset on your side during your recovery. If you or a loved one have sustained an injury due to another person’s negligent or reckless behavior, Contact Evans Moore, LLC today at (843) 995-5000. We are prepared to put our experience to work for you.