News: One worker hospitalized after vapor leak at chemical plant
GEORGETOWN, SC – One worker has been hospitalized after an accident involving hazardous materials at 3V Sigma USA Saturday, reports WCBD.
According to the Georgetown County Fire Department, the accident occurred in the morning of March 27th at a chemical plant located on Woodstock Drive. A vapor leak was discovered, but was contained to one building.
One worker was taken to the hospital. Two others were also injured, but declined hospital treatment. The severity of the injuries the three workers suffered is unclear.
If you or someone you love has been injured in a workplace accident, you deserve a trusted professional to advocate for you at this time. The experienced South Carolina personal injury lawyers at Evans Moore, LLC have experience helping people like you get compensation for medical bills and other related expenses. Contact us today at (843) 995-5000.