Conway Car Accident Lawyers
Unfortunately, hundreds of motorists in Conway, South Carolina, are injured or killed each year because of accidents caused by negligent drivers. Car accident victims are left deeply impacted by these tragic events. Many car accident victims will feel hopeless and as if there is no one to turn to for help. It is especially difficult for victims to focus on recovering from their injuries when they’re facing a growing pile of medical bills and little to no income due to unpaid time off at work. The South Carolina law firm of Evans Moore, LLC is here to help. Our Conway car accident attorneys will review your case and provide straight, simple answers about medical insurance coverage, lost wages, and property damage to your vehicle and assist you in completing the legal paperwork necessary for your claim.
Why Do You Need a Lawyer?
Once an accident is reported to an insurance carrier, representatives from either your insurance or the at-fault party’s insurance will contact you. It is imperative that you avoid any communication with these representatives. At times, representatives may obtain recorded statements about how the accident occurred and attempt to manipulate your comments to make it seem like you caused the accident or that your injuries are not as severe as they truly are. They may also attempt to settle your claim for far less than what you are actually owed. At Evans Moore, LLC, we are used to dealing with insurance company tactics and will fight to make sure you get every penny that you deserve.
Why Choose Evans Moore, LLC?
Our firm will fight to defend you by taking into account your current and future medical costs, along with lost wages and other expenses, so you get the compensation you deserve. Scott C. Evans and James B. Moore III work on each and every case that comes through the firm to maximize your compensation. Our exceptional advocacy has allowed our firm to obtain over $40 million in settlements for our clients. We have also been presented with numerous awards, including the 10 Best Attorneys in 2017 for Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
Types of Cases We Handle
The personal injury lawyers at Evans Moore, LLC have advocated for thousands of car accident victims in the Conway area. Those in the Conway community come to us because they know that we will handle their case appropriately and obtain a fair settlement. Our attorneys handle a variety of accidents, which include, but are not limited to the following:
- Truck Accidents: Fatigued commercial truck drivers are the leading cause of truck accidents. The owner of the truck or the trucking company can be held liable for the truck accident. These accidents result in extensive losses due to the sheer size of trucks.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle accidents are considered the worst type of accidents, and are often caused by inattentive drivers. Motorcycle accidents generally require significant compensation.
- Bicycle Accidents: The majority of bicycle accidents do not result in victim death. However, many victims sustain broken bones, lacerations, and road rash. Bicycle accident victims may recover financial compensation through the driver’s insurance and/or a third party.
- Rollover Accidents: In 2010, The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reported that rollover accidents accounted for nearly 35% of all deaths on the road. Rollover accidents leave long-lasting injuries to victims. These types of accidents are more likely to make it on the news.
- Auto Defects: Due to increasing technology in vehicles today, defects can leave drivers powerless while on the road. Defects can cause serious accidents, and the manufacturers of the defective parts should be held responsible.
- Speeding Accidents: Speeding is one of the most common causes of accidents on the road. Whether it is a vehicle, motorcycle, or truck that’s speeding, accidents are more likely to occur. If you or a loved one has been injured due to a speeding driver, the amount of compensation may be significant.
- Reckless Driving Accidents: Reckless driving has strict rules in South Carolina and carries severe penalties. Most reckless driving accidents are preventable.
- Road Defects: State and federal laws require all cities to maintain safe roads and highways for motorists. However, some road defects, such as potholes, uneven pavement, and broken or missing guardrails, can cause accidents that leave victims injured through no fault of their own.
- Drunk Driving Accidents: There is nothing worse than a sudden impact while driving your vehicle. The accident can feel even more stressful if a drunk driver is at fault. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, every 52 minutes someone is seriously injured by a drunk driver in the United States.
- Insurance Claims: Insurance companies will often attempt to deny their client’s claims, resulting in a frustrating claim process. Our firm is experienced with a number of insurance claim practice areas. Areas include, but are not limited to: uninsured/underinsured status of the other driver, totaling of your car, totaling of the other car, under-compensating for claims, and mistaken designation of fault.
- Distracted Driving Accidents: With the invention of the cellphone and GPS, many distracted drivers cause accidents that leave victims with injuries that will plague them for the rest of their lives. Each case is evaluated independently. Therefore, each distracted driving accident claim value will vary.
At Evans Moore, LLC, our attorneys will fight on your behalf regardless of the type of accident. If a legal path has not been paved, we will pave one for you.
Your injuries and financial losses are our biggest concern after an accident. If you or a loved one has been the victim of a car accident, do not attempt to take on the insurance company alone. If an insurance representative attempts to contact you, hang up and call us instead. Our experienced attorneys are more likely to help you receive the compensation you deserve.
Please call (843) 995-5000 if you would like a prompt, legal evaluation of your car accident claim. Our exceptional work is evident by the amount of financial compensation we have obtained over the past decade. Remember, at Evans Moore, LLC, our Conway personal injury lawyers work tirelessly to obtain a fair settlement and protect your interests. Contact us today to set up your free consultation.